Residents of the City of Annapolis are eligible to purchase residential parking permits for the zoned district in which they reside. Proof of residency is required as directed in City Ordinance No. 12.32.090 (Resident Status)
Copies of the following documents are required to establish residency:
- Current Maryland Driver’s License (address must be located within the special parking district on the application)
- Current vehicle registration (address must be located within the special parking district on the application). If you are not the registered owner but have permission to operate the vehicle you are required to complete the Certification of Possession Form form and include the required documentation.
- Payment in full is due at the time of purchase. Please refer to the rate chart below based on District, number of vehicles, off-street parking availability (i.e., driveway, garage, parking space). Permits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Residents with driver’s licenses and/or vehicle registrations that do NOT reflect their current parking district must also present one of the following documents as proof of residency by district:
- Property owners: Maryland Department of Assessments or Taxation or a current* utility bill with the owner’s name.
- Lessee: Copy of current* signed lease If the lease expires prior to July 2017, the parking permit will also expire. Month-to-month leases are not accepted.
- Military: Copies of official U.S . Military Services documents reflecting residency in the parking district in which you are applying. The parking permit will expire when the lease expires. Month-to-month leases are not accepted.
*Current is considered less than 90 days old.
After purchasing the Annual Residential Permit, residents will need to email Proof of Residency to email@example.com within 48 hours.